Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
die die die
Saturday, December 17, 2011 • 12:11 AM • 0 comments

terrible terrible! I have been haveing insomnia for more than a week and worse thing is that whenever i am awake, i feel dam dizzy. This dizziness last for a few hours. But today worse. I slept at 2am after tossing around for an hour then wake up and go back to sleep a lot of times. At about 6.30, i woke up because of a sharp pain from my rib cage and a bit of breathless. The feeling is dam terrible. I am praying hard that nothing will go wrong with my body as i am afraid that i cant be a nurse because of sickness. I may be thinking much, but hope nothing happen. :)

I CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK!

plan of the week:                                                       
mon- shopping with shanthini
tue -thurs - malaysia (dun miss me)
fri- buy cny clothings with my sis n my cousin
sat- go out with wan ning to celebrate christmas eve
sun- celebrate christmas at shantini's house


CHRISTMAS IS COMING AND I HAVENT BUY PRESENTS! DIE DIE DIE! :x


xoxo, The Shining Star



Disclaimer

Hi, im *QiYing also can known as Sandy*. Steal anything what u can steal :D. bold italic underline strike



« Go back to entries
« Look her profile
« Exchange Link is open
« Anything here

Taggie Board


[!] IMPORTANT [!]

Back to past



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : YOUR NAME
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google