Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
tolerating the feeling i had
Monday, November 21, 2011 • 8:12 AM • 0 comments

I think u will b reading this but i just couldn't help it but i really want to vent those feelings that have been holding for past few years. I have been having a bad impression of u all since don't know when. You all weren't like that when we were young. i remembered we always be quite close and we always played toys, telling secrets and laughing together when we went to granny's house. However, right now, you all have changed and you all changed a lot. We were no longer close. we always stayed at a distance apart. i felt weird whenever you all talked to me. I remembered that time i suggested to go Sentosa and the purpose was to have a better bonding between all the cousin. But what had happen? I think that trip didn't even create a better bonding but it made me have a even worse impression. i do not know what happened. Is it because i am getting harder to get along with u all or the other way round? I wanted to be direct but i am afraid that this will have a bad impression as well. i think you guys will have an outing without asking my sister and i to join in. I may be sensitive in the way that we were always left behind. no matter how hard we tried to communicate with u all, we were still be left out eventually. that was why i have decided to keep a distance from you all. I think by keeping a distance from you all will be a better choice so that the bad impression will stay down there instead of worsening. of course, this post was about my point of view. This post may make you feel angry but i just want to vent down here. This is my blog anyway.

xoxo, The Shining Star



Disclaimer

Hi, im *QiYing also can known as Sandy*. Steal anything what u can steal :D. bold italic underline strike



« Go back to entries
« Look her profile
« Exchange Link is open
« Anything here

Taggie Board


[!] IMPORTANT [!]

Back to past



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : YOUR NAME
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google