Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
moody
Monday, October 3, 2011 • 9:04 AM • 0 comments

i really do wonder when will this bad mood goes away. I have been having bad mood for the past few weeks and it is really terrible. I do not why am i behaving in this way as i actually having bad mood to the extent of not talking to anyone in my class and rather sit at one corner alone.. SIGH!!!
I also have a sudden thinking of going MIA, WTH is wrong with me? 'Am i being stress out? Am i being troubled by certain problems faced?' these are the questions running in my mind and i do not know what the exact answer is. But i am certain that i am in the middle of facing troubles and being stress out. I do not know what am i troubled with but something seems to be weighing in my mind.

What should i do?????????



xoxo, The Shining Star



Disclaimer

Hi, im *QiYing also can known as Sandy*. Steal anything what u can steal :D. bold italic underline strike



« Go back to entries
« Look her profile
« Exchange Link is open
« Anything here

Taggie Board


[!] IMPORTANT [!]

Back to past



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : YOUR NAME
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google