Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
exam
Thursday, October 27, 2011 • 4:28 AM • 0 comments

What the heck! I cant believe that i am unluxky nowadays. I woke up early as i did not revise a thing yesterday. Then i did not eat my breakfast and lunch. And bla bla bla. I was late for exam! The moment i was done with revision, i was shocked that it was 2 and i did not really prepare anything. I grabbed a note and pwncil case, changed clothing and *poof* i dashed out and took 293 to vmbua inter and realised that there is no time as i flagged a cab.. godness. Reached at the examination room in time, phew! But i was sitted at the wrong seat like argh!!!! Rained heavily and the whole hall is dam dam cold til my lips turn purple . Soon, exam over and the rain stil continue therefore i was drenched home.. sigh.. rotten day! >.< o o o yeah! All my weakest topic havent come out. Die liao!!!! T_T
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Labels:


xoxo, The Shining Star



Disclaimer

Hi, im *QiYing also can known as Sandy*. Steal anything what u can steal :D. bold italic underline strike



« Go back to entries
« Look her profile
« Exchange Link is open
« Anything here

Taggie Board


[!] IMPORTANT [!]

Back to past



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : YOUR NAME
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google