buzz
Saturday, October 22, 2011 • 9:05 AM • 0 comments
I just realised that i havent been touching my blog for a week. Sorry readers for keeping you all waiting. I have been busily preparing for the war - o level examination til i have no enough time to blog. Just a quick recap on what i did for the entire week - studied on mon tue wed thurs. Celebrated charleen bday on fri and it was quite fun. Lastly, studied on sat. Come on. Lest us all endure in this final last lap. I believe hard work will pay off eventually. So jia you to all o level students for this final last round of exam! : D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
xoxo, The Shining Star
Disclaimer
Hi, im *QiYing also can known as Sandy*. Steal anything what u can steal :D. bold italic underline «
«
«
«
Taggie Board
[!] IMPORTANT [!]
Back to past
Credits

Edited : YOUR NAME
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google


