tired
Thursday, September 29, 2011 • 6:39 AM • 0 comments
I did not go out today due to some reason and i stayed at home doing NOTHING apart from my pig life (eat sleep go toilet and bathe). While taking a nap in noontime, i had a nightmare and i can still remember what was the nightmare. I dreamt of my cousin strangling me to death and i even cried in my dream as in i cannot breathe properly inside that dream. I immediately jumped up of bed and held my neck to check if is there any strangling sign! Horrible nightmare man. >.<
I dont really feel like going to school tomorrow as i got so tired of traveling far from tampines to yishun just for a 3hour school. Shag seriously shag... I would rather study at home but thinking of the money spent, i will go tomorrow and i am counting number of days left to school close! YIPEE~! The number of days left for me to go school will be : 7days(excluding wed,thurs and weekend!)!
xoxo, The Shining Star
Disclaimer
Hi, im *QiYing also can known as Sandy*. Steal anything what u can steal :D. bold italic underline «
«
«
«
Taggie Board
[!] IMPORTANT [!]
Back to past
Credits

Edited : YOUR NAME
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google


