Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
lame joke of the day
Sunday, August 21, 2011 • 12:08 AM • 0 comments

Ah Beng went for an job interview for a sales job. When the manager saw Ah Beng's colourful attire, his mind screamed, "Not this man!!"

Nevertheless he still had to entertain Ah Beng. So he told Ah Beng, "If you can form a sentence using the words I give you, then I will give you a chance!"

"The words are "Green, Pink, Yellow, Blue, White, Purple, Black".

Ah Beng thought for a while and said "I heard the phone go green, green, and then I went to pink up the phone and said Yellow. Blue's that? White did you say? Aiyah, wrong number. Don't purplely disturb people and don't call Black, ok?"

Ah Beng got the job.

Labels:


xoxo, The Shining Star



Disclaimer

Hi, im *QiYing also can known as Sandy*. Steal anything what u can steal :D. bold italic underline strike



« Go back to entries
« Look her profile
« Exchange Link is open
« Anything here

Taggie Board


[!] IMPORTANT [!]

Back to past



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : YOUR NAME
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google