Hallo, im QiYing /Sandy. I am 18+years old this year. I am born in year 1993.i can be hot temper, kind, funny, boring, quiet, lovely and chatty. I ❤ HELLO KITTY TTM I had lots of wishes but only 2 came true for this year.. I really do wish that my wishes can all come true like seriously. Things that i want in 2012: 1.HELLO KITTY soft toys 2, own bedroom 3. able to score well in my course 4, able to hang out with lots of friends 5. able to celebrate my bday with one big group of friends 6. not to lose anyone in my life 7, able to meet a lot of good friends 8. able to have a person who will know me well :P
i can be hot temper, kind, funny, boring, quiet, lovely and chatty. I ❤ HELLO KITTY TTM I had lots of wishes but only 2 came true for this year.. I really do wish that my wishes can all come true like seriously. Things that i want in 2012: 1.HELLO KITTY soft toys 2, own bedroom 3. able to score well in my course 4, able to hang out with lots of friends 5. able to celebrate my bday with one big group of friends 6. not to lose anyone in my life 7, able to meet a lot of good friends 8. able to have a person who will know me well :P